The Generation Programme is a ‘real world’ learning experience combining industry training and employment.
- 6 week Base Camp – get ‘work ready’
- Individualised 2 year training and career pathway
- Earn while you learn – paid employment
- Supported learning – pastoral care
- Regular reviews
- Flexibility to change mid-stream to other parts of the industry
If you are interest in a career in forestry, check out the Generation Programme to get you started in the right direction.
Fo all enquiries for the Generation Programme, please contact:
Forestry Training and Education Manager | Turanga Ararau